2012年3月22日星期四

Producing rap music, the best way I've found

I have traveled for approximately 7 years in several studios. As a female in the Rap music world it has been hard. Very hard. However, I have found my way through it, fundamentally by letting might work speak alone.


Today I shall make available to you a few of the insights I have got from roaming this world. One of these is this... either you:


a) get serious in engaging in the music business / rap world and begin learning all you can on your own.


b) get serious in engaging in the music business / rap world and feel the fast way.


Something is without a doubt: option b is faster and could save you through all of the do's and don'ts that experts in the field have came across each one of these years.


Trust me when I let you know... I have tried them all, from Acid, to Reason, to FL Studio, to Cubase, Pro Tools. Even bought my very own? synthesizer? and my very own beat machine. However, every thing was confusing because the beginning... I recall looking at the computer's display and wondering what every button did. And finally I got eventually to it... however, when it had been time for you to make beats I'd usually find myself lurking round the web for refills, wave packages... even bought a few of the acoustic sounds from Acid.


All of them sucked. (Well, to tell the truth... maybe not them all sucked, but the majority of them).


So while googling for my next sound package, I discovered the Sonic Producer that we was not really keen on... I truly dislike their graphics, but what they lack in looks they excel in sound quality.


If you're a little lazy and the same as tweaking a little with the sounds, well it'll work like no bodies business with it's tens of thousands of sounds and synths to select from. If you're a little seasoned, like I'm (I want to hope I am), it'll work perfectly together with your other computer software.


I really hope this short article helps. If at all you decided this is actually the product for you personally, well help me aswell by joining my link!



没有评论:

发表评论